Bezaire & Hemeryck
Bezaire & Hemeryck is a well-established law firm serving Strathroy and surrounding area. Our origins date back more than 60 years to the establishment of one of our predecessor firms by Arthur Quinlan Sr. and Cameron Somerville.
Bezaire & Hemeryck is the product of the merger of Waters & Bezaire and Quinlan Hemeryck Barnett, which occurred on January 1, 2019
Currently, we have four lawyers practising at our firm: Andrea Bezaire, Bradley Hemeryck, Katherine Tomaszewski and Sarah McAllan (Licensing Candidate). Contact us for a consultation on your legal issues.
Meet Our Lawyers
Andrea Bezaire is currently practising in the areas of corporate law, residential real estate, wills and estates, municipal law and employment law.
Bradley Hemeryck joined Quinlan & Somerville in 2012 where he began focusing on Real Estate as well as Wills and Estates under the guidance of Charlene Quinlan.
Katherine Tomaszewski completed a graduate degree at Harvard Law School, and began her legal career as a full-time law professor at the University of Western Ontario.
Sarah McAllan (Licensing Candidate) graduated from the Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen, Scotland with a Bachelor of Arts in Law and Management.
Skylar Oldreive graduated from the University of Western Ontario Faculty of Law in 2022. He completed a summer and articling term with a medium-sized firm in London, Ontario.
Be the best
at what you do!
At Bezaire & Hemeryck, we apply our collective knowledge and expertise to provide legal solutions that meet your changing needs and priorities.
We have the expertise and experience to satisfy the needs of small, medium and large business. Our services include:
- Buying and selling a business
- Corporate reorganizations
- Financing, secured lending and investment transactions
- Shareholder agreements and partnership agreements
- Business agreements, including employment, franchising and distribution agreements
Buying or selling a home is a major undertaking with a number of potential pitfalls. Having an experienced lawyer to guide you through the process gives you the peace of mind that all the details have been covered. Our experienced team of professionals can help you with the following real estate matters:
- Purchase, sale and financing of commercial and residential property
- Commercial and residential leasing
- Land development, including subdivisions, severances and rezoning
Establishing a succession plan that is both tax efficient and smooth for your estate and loved ones is our goal. We have the knowledge and expertise to assist you with the following matters:
- Wills, including multiple wills
- Property and Personal Care Powers of Attorney
- Personal Tax and Estate Planning
- Estate Administration
- Certificate of Appointment of Estate Administrator (Probate) Applications
~ Anthony Kennedy
We must never lose sight of the fact that the law has a moral foundation, and we must never fail to ask ourselves not only what the law is, but what the law should be. "